NOTE WE ARE AT A TIME FRAME OF 2-3 WEEKS TO PROCESS, PHOTOGRAPH, AND LIST PRODUCTS. YOU WILL HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER TO KNOW WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PRODUCTS.
WE ARE RECEIVING UP TO 100 SKEINS OF YATN A WEEK SO IT TAKES A BIT OF TIME TO GET IT ALL SORTED.
Love the idea of de-stashing your knitting supplies and yarn, but don’t have the time or energy to set up a shop, take photos, label things correctly and then wait for it to sell. Then on top of all that pack and ship the items to their new home. We are now offering a Consignment Service for those that want to take a short cut.
Types and Conditions We Accept.
Ask yourself: Would I give this to my best friend? Don’t forget, we only accept 40% of items in the average Consignment Bag. If we don’t accept your stash you can have it donated to charity or we will ship it back to you for a $10.99 charge that will be taken out of your earnings.
- We Accept Items That Are:
- Caked skeins are very are to sell so if you send them to me note that they will be listed at a lower value.
- Clean with no pet hair or animal smells.
- All Skeins must have their original labels.
- Free of any stains, rips, pulls, ect.
- We take partial skeins of rare yarn only.
- And most important excellent condition!!!
- YARN COMPANIES WE DO NOT ACCEPT DUE TO NO RESELL VALUE, WE LIKE THEM JUST CAN'T REALLY SELL THEMLion Brand, Knit Picks, Cloud 9, Mrs. Crosby, Anything purchased at Micheals or Joanns, Boye and Susan Bates Products. Any Discount yarn company.
We are now offering two sizes small that fits about 2-4 skeins and large that fits about 12 skeins
This listing is for the Large that will hold 10 Pounds of goods!!!!
VISIT OUR FAQ To answer all your questions
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM SO I HAVE AND IDEA ON WHAT'S COMING MY WAY AND YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
What Happens When Your Items SellS?
All accepted items will automatically be listed on consignment after a 24-48 hour waiting period so we can take pictures and create a listing for your item. All Items on Consignment will be listed as TINKKNIT. Choose your payout option after your items have been processed and accepted, you will receive an email with what items have been accepted and what has not. Payout options are Store Credit or a monthly payout on the 15th of each month after sales of the previous month. For example, all sales made in April will be paid out on the 15th of May.